||LACTOMIN Plus (3 kinds of Lactic bacterium protected by film coated - Noltec)
Product Code: LACT03
Made in: Korea
1. MECHANISM OF ACTION
- Lactobacillus acidophillus:
- Produces antibiotics, covers the intestinal mucous, adjusts the pH value, repulses bacteria which cause diarrhea
- Produces a lot of digestive enzymes, especially lactase to digest lactose in milk
- Stimulates peristaltic of the intestine
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria which cause putrefaction in the large intestine and produce toxins in the body.
Streptococcus feacalis: grow very fast thus overwhem the pathogenic bacteria
Bifidobacterium longum: unharmful bacteria normally live in the digestive tract, exist easily in the body.
Used to treat gastrointestinal disorders:
- Acute and chronic diarrhea
- Side-effects due to the administration of antibiotics for a long time.
- Mixture of three kinds of lactic acid bacteria
- Microencapsulated lactic acid bacteria manufactured by NOLTEC technic, not to be detroyed by gastric juice.
- FOS excipients (Fructose Oligo Saccharide): is a natural fibrous matter used to prevent constipation and is a specific sugar for the growth of bacteria.
READ THE LEAFLET CAREFULLY BEFORE USE. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONSULT WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN.
Each sachet (3 g) contains:
Microencapsulated lactic acid bacteria (NLT 1 x 108 CFU / g Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Streptococcus faecalis)……………………………………..300 mg
Ingredient: Vegetable cream powder, fructo-oligosaccharide, biscuits powder flavor.
White to pale-blue powder, biscuits flavor.
Lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Streptococcus faecalis) is “friend” bacteria.
Many clinical trials have demonstrated their properties:
- Growth inhibition of various harmful bacteria to re-equalize system of micro-organisms, especially in case of diarrhea.
- Helpful in milk and lactose intolerance.
- Prevention of constipation
- Inhibition of putrefaction in the intestine which is not only the cause of aging, toxicity, acne but also hepato encephalopathy
- Lowering blood cholesterol
- Stimulating immune activities
According to recent researches, the mixture of 3 kinds Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Streptococcus faecalis has much better effect than lonely use of one kind. But such beneficial bacteria are unstable to temperature, humidity and acid media therefore after taking the usual lactic acid finished product, they survive at very low ratio sometimes nearly zero in the intestine. After long-term research, Lactomin obtains more advantages:
- With the microencapsulating technic (NOLTEC) has been shown prominent advantage
- Stability during storage and distribution, stability against gastric fluid
- High survival rate along the pathway to the intestine
Vegetable cream and fructo-oligosaccharide (Raffinose) added to the composition are the best nutrients for the growth of lactic bacteria in the intestine.
- Acute or chronic intestinal inflammation
- Conditions where the equilibrium of intestinal flora has been disrupted due to antibiotics, preservatives in canned food, and medicines (constipation, meteorism, diarrhea…)
- Dyspepsia, intestinal putrefaction
- As a nutritional supplement very helpful to digestive activities and good heath
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Adults: 1-2 sachets daily within 30 minutes after meals (as nutritional supplement)
Diarrhea: 2-4 sachets daily according to symptoms
Constipation: 3 sachets daily
- Children: half a dose as adult or more (if necessary)
Patients with hypersensitivity to this drug
1. Should be administered with care in following:
Patients under the treatment of doctor
2. In case of children:
Infants under 3 months should be given with consulting of doctors or pharmacists. In children, administer the drug under the supervision of patron.
Rarely nausea or vomiting may occur.
Immediately inform your physician of the side effects, if any.
Concomitant treament with tetracyclines is not recommended because Lactomin may interrupt absorption of tetracyclines.
Expiry 3 years from manufacturing date
Do not administer this medicine if the medicine expires
Keep out the reach of children
30 sachets/ box.
Airtight container at a room temperature
Manufactured by << detail >>
RexGene Biotech Co., Ltd.
#344, Daeya-Ri, Samsung-Myun, Eumsung-Kun, Choongbuk, Korea
Tel: 82-43-878-8851 Fax: 82-43-877-6818